|#104 CRAFT STUDIOS -
FREE CRAFT PROJECT
Design & Instructions by Pattie Donham, Host of Craft Studios
Jazz up your candles with Candle Jewelry that will dazzle your friends when you show them just how easy they are to make.
Glass Head Straight Pins
2-Inch Eye Pins (6)
Flat Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
1. Place a large bead, followed by smaller beads, onto an eye pin, leaving 1/2 inch at the end.
2. Bend wire at a 90º angle with flat nose pliers. Then bend the end into a loop, using the round nose pliers.
3. Insert a straight pin through the loop of the beaded eye pin.
4. Add a medium sized bead onto the straight pin, and then push the straight pin into the side of the candle.
5. Repeat the beading process 5 more times around the candle to complete.
Need a cute gift for a crafty friend? Why not make one jeweled candle, and then place it in a gift basket with the supplies for her to make another one? She will just love it!